Darla Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Darla was excellent. She was able to capture everything we needed and a whole lot more. She gave us an excellent deal and would refer her to all of my friends and family. She even was the photographer for my Father's wedding and her pictures and photo albums were so unique and modern. She went through everything and was able to get us back the prints quickly and without issue. She had a lot of great ideas and made sure we were happy and got in all the shots we personally wanted to have. I will use her for future parties and events as well!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
267 Kentlands Blvd., 251, Gaithersburg, MD 20058
BLOG

Photographing Life and It's Treasures

Darla Photography believes there is a way of living that has grace, joy and beauty.  Life should not be a constant race for what is next but an appreciation for traditions, family, friends, art and especially family and love!

There is a depth of beauty in every experience, a recognition of what is truly meaningful. I love the energy and fun of life as a commercial photographer for over 30 years.  These are the feelings my images inspire and the quality of life I believe in.

My photographers offer our clients exciting, creative, and once in a lifetime moments that are captured in a second. An multi-award winning photography studio. Our prices range from budget to indulgence, all of our work is custom, while offering the highest quality, creativity and customer service.  We actually challenge you to compare our service, quality and creativity with other studios.

When you shoot with us we want to have FUN, Enjoy Where you are at and get "That" image!

Darla’s photographs continue to be published by the editors of Washingtonian, Vogue, Modern Bride, Glamour, Seventeen magazine and more.  The client list includes the producers of national television shows at NBC, CBS and The National Geographic Channel, The Washington Redskins, The Miss and Mrs. USA Pageants, 500BC Jewelry, The Village Eye Centers, American Legion, Kaboom, Ocean Conservancy, Goldwell Cosmetic, Inc., Macy's, The Holiday Inn and more

A commercial photographer for over 30 years and creative director for 20.  The studio consists of three photographers, whom all hold degrees in photography and have been working as professional photographers for over 20 years.  All clients have their choice of photographers.  The studio specializes in commercial, wedding/event and portrait photography. Services include digital imaging, prints, layout and design, videography, brochures, stock photography, web hosting, and custom albums.  Custom packages are available for commercial and event clients.

Feel free to reach out to us at 301-765-2037 or find us on our website at www.darlaphotography.com. Weddingwire.com , Pictage.com and more.

HONORS

•  2010 Washingtonian, Bride and Groom, published by editor.
•  Washington Post, October 2009, article in Style.
•  WeddingWire.com 2012, 2011, 2010 & 2009,  Brides Choice Award winner, for photography and business.
•  Selected by Dunn and Bradstreet’s National Registers Who's Who in Executives and Professionals.
•  Featured in the Washington Post, as the most knowledge photographer of international wedding customs.
•  Member of PMA.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)