Dana Powers House

Dana Powers House

Nipomo, CA
Quality of Service

This venue is BEAUTIFUL. I feel so fortunate to have had my wedding at the Dana Powers House. I used the garden area by the house for my ceremony and cocktail hour and then the reception was in the barn. The entire space is gorgeous and I loved that our guests transitioned from this outdoor garden to the chandelier lit barn. It was like being in two totally different spaces for one wedding. Judi is the owner and she is truly wonderful, such a sweet lady who is passionate about weddings. She has so many pieces through her company embellish rentals that can provide any feel or look. She was very accommodating to last minute add ons as well. She threw together a cigar and whiskey bar for our wedding no problem. I had guests compliment the beauty of the venue and they said it was stunning and magical. Judi pays close attention to detail and takes great pride in her home. The weather cooled off the week before my wedding and she was prepared and contacted me about having heaters just in case. She knows the property and knows what will ensure the comfort of the guests which is great, it made the whole process very relaxing. It was a perfect day and I couldn't have asked for anything more, its a great venue and I would love to find an excuse to have another event there someday! :)

Dana Powers House responded with the following comments:

Thank you Jordan. You and your mom were a pleasure to work with also.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
535 Mehlschau Road, Nipomo, CA 93444
The Dana Powers House offers a delightfully private, peaceful and elegant atmosphere for your celebration.  Our goal is to have everything as beautiful as possible and to have you and your guests feel as though you are a special member of our family.