Dana Powers House

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

With planning a wedding in such a short amount of time, working with Judi and Sheila at the Dana Powers House was a dream! We had a 6 month engagement and planned our wedding from out of state, which makes all wedding processes a little more work and a lot of stress. Judi and Sheila answered all of my questions in a timely manner and made the process so smooth with coordinating all aspects of our wedding.

To top of the amazing service, the venue is absolutely beautiful! It ended up raining on our wedding day (which at first was my nightmare) but Judi reassured me that everything was still going to be perfect and my ceremony moved inside the barn. It was beyond perfect. We had our ceremony and reception in the barn, with the cocktail hour being outside as soon as it cleared up.

My recommendation for anyone considering this venue-book it! It's worth the money. I also recommend using Judi as the day of coordinator. She made my day absolutely stress free and a dream. Thank you Judi and Sheila!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
535 Mehlschau Road, Nipomo, CA 93444
BLOG
The Dana Powers House offers a delightfully private, peaceful and elegant atmosphere for your celebration.  Our goal is to have everything as beautiful as possible and to have you and your guests feel as though you are a special member of our family.
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials
Established: 1979