Dana Bartone and Company

Dana Bartone and Company

Style Done Right! There is nothing we can't do.

1151 South Main Street
On Site at your location
Cheshire, CT 06410 | map
Services: Facial, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedic...
Consultations: Yes
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Rena and Lauren were absolutely wonderful! They were SO easy to work with and the entire bridal party's hair and makeup was flawless! They arrived early in the morning to our hotel suite and immediately got to work. I could not be happier with the way everything turned out--I loved my hair and makeup. Thank you Rena and Lauren!!

• Wedding: 11/01/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Endorsements
Dana Bartone and Company are incredibly tallented at both hair and make up. They are so professional when it comes to dealing with their clients and promptness, they listen to their clients yet come with plenty of ideas of their own. I highly recommend them as a photographer who has seen their work and numberous occasions and a bride who used them for my own wedding!
Associations I Belong to
Dana Bartone and Company is a wedding hair and makeup salon from Connecticut. We service weddings througout the local area, including Connecticut, Westchester County, and lower New England. Dana Bartone and Company is a professional wedding hair and makeup salon that has been part of the Connecticut wedding industry for over 20 years. We specialize in all hair and makeup for your big day
203-250-7709
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards