Daisy A Day

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Can not say enough about Daisy a Day! Upon first meeting with Kelly, it was like talking to a long time friend. . Kelly really took the time to work with us on seeing that my daughters flowers were just what she wanted.

The day of the ceremony, I had forgotten to get pillars for a couple of the arrangements but Kelly took care of everything and within minutes they were there! I was really impressed with how professional she was and how she handled this!

The Bride was so pleased with all that Kelly had done to make her day beautiful! I must add that the flowers were given out to guests and they informed us that they lasted for a long time. The one I kept , stayed beautiful for two weeks, reminding me of a beautiful day!

I strongly would recommend Daisy a Day if you want no worries of beautiful flowers and a vendor who really cares!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
639 N Donnelly St, Mount Dora, FL 32757

Daisy A Day Florist wants to help you celebrate life! One of the most important celebrations of a girls life is her Wedding Day. This special day is a culmination of years of dreaming! The floral team at Daisy A Day wants to be a part in making your dreams come true!

It's important to us that we customize your floral decor to make your day unique and unforgettable. We work well within ALL budgets, styles, and tastes. Call today and schedule your complimentary consulation.

Wishing you the best in planning,
Kelly Jordan-Cihal