DA Productions DJ & Lighting Services

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

When looking for a DJ, I met with 3 different companies. All of them were very professional and had good choices for my wedding day needs. What stood out to me was the outstanding customer service that DA Productions provided to me and the fact that I was working with DJ David ( Premium DJ that doesn't charge that extra premium price that the other 2 DJ services did) He was so helpful in making my planning of our wedding day just a fun experience. Everything from the music to his MC style was the best that I had ever experienced at a wedding and trust me I been to wedding before that were very predictable and somewhat boring. That definitely wasn't the case with our weddin. I can't thank you enough for all that you did for us an such a special day. I will highly recommend you to anyone who is looking for a great DJ with lighting options that blew me away. You truly did WOW us and our guests.
Thanks and we truly love you DJdavid

DA Productions DJ & Lighting Services responded with the following comments:

Hi Diana,
Thank you for your kind words in your review. I enjoyed working with you and wish you and Jeff a life full of happiness.
Sincerely,
DJdavid

Services Used: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
12121 Admirality Way, Everett, WA 98204
BLOG

Discover The Difference In What We Offer To Our Clients

Discover the Difference...

Ask our past clients! They tell it best. We work to provide you with an outstanding customer experience.

Discover the Difference...

At other DJ companys, you have choices on the quality of DJ personality and experience that you book with and most of their premium Dj come with a higher cost to you. With our services we only offer a premium DJ/MC at an affordable price.

Our Promise to You...
  • To deliver outstanding customer service throughout planning your special event. Our services goes beyond the music
  • To offer a no-pressure approach in planning and performing at your event
  • Music that reflects you and your special guests
  • So let us help you in taking the burden off your shoulders so that you can enjoy what will be a huge success
+/- read less
Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
Services: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event/Day
Equipment: Disco Ball, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
I love DA Productions! They are easy to work with and can meet any style of event!
DA Productions DJ & Lighting Services is a wedding DJ and Lighting Service from Seattle. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Seattle, Snohomish, and Surounding Areas. DA Productions DJ & Lighting Services is a professional wedding DJ and Lighting Specialist that has been part of the Washington State wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in more than a DJ! From the music to the lighting!