Custom Wedding Cakes by Penny

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Penny. When I met with her I had copies of designs I knew I wanted and when she showed me the many books of all the creations Penny has done over the years I was in awe. I ended up picking a custom design that was just beyond what I could dream up of on my own and if that wasn't enough to make me smile she asked what my wedding colors were to incorporate that into my cake, I didn't even know that was an option! After we decided on design we went to the best part, cake testing! I will just leave it as words cannot describe the amazing tastes and flavors that were offered, I was just so thrilled with everything from top to bottom. I spent so much time choosing the perfect dress and the perfect location and now months after when people talk about my wedding the only thing they mention is how great that cake was. Wedding planning is stressful enough and I can guarantee this is one vendor that will get the job done and leave you completely satisfied.

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
P. O. Box 321 , Auburn, MA 01501
 Beautiful, delcious wedding cakes that have exceeded the expectaions of brides, grooms and their guests."For a cake that tastes as sensational as it looks!"
Details
Categories: Wedding Cake
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s