Crowne Plaza Crystal City

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If you live in the area, I would definitely recommend looking into having your wedding at the Crowne Plaza. The wedding events coordinator, Lauren, and then Kimberly did everything imaginable to make my wedding the best day ever. I always got responses to emails quickly, all of my questions and concerns were answered and attended to. On the day of, Kimberly made sure everyone knew where they were supposed to be and what they were supposed to do and Mauricio always made sure that we had food and drinks during the reception. They only book one wedding a day, so you are their full priority. I have no regrets about choosing the Crowne Plaza and I would definitely tell anyone getting married to consider them first.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
1480 Crystal Drive, Arlington, VA 22202

You Have Imagined Every Detail...Let Us Make It Reality

This is the biggest day of your life, and the Crowne Plaza Crystal City is here to assist you every step of the way in planning your amazing wedding. Whether it be an intimate affair or a formal recepton, we will offer the finest accomodations to match your style and taste.

Our event specialists will coordinate all of your dreams and v isions down to the very last detail, giving you peace of mind to enjoy your wedding day. Our award winning culinary team will showcase their talents as you enjoy a feast of epicurean delights.

Our seasonal garden courtyard is a picturesque locale for your ceremony, cocktail hour or photographs, and is perfect for celebrating with family and friends, or enjoying a romantic kiss with your partner!

The Crowne Plaza Crystal City will be the scenic backdrop to this magical occasion that you have dreamt of your entire life. Our priority is to ensure that you and your guests experience a night that you will always remember.

For more information, please fill out this quick form and someone from our team will be in touch.

Details
Maximum capacity: 180
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Outside Cake OK
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
Great Venue! Great Events Team! Our Events at the Crown Plaza Crystal City are always beautiful and always run smoothly.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Crowne Plaza Crystal City is a wedding venue from Arlington, VA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Washington, DC, Northern Virginia, and Maryland. Crowne Plaza Crystal City is a professional wedding reception venue that has been part of the Arlington wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in making your entire event perfect