Crown Images photography by Sage

Crown Images photography by Sage

Photographing destination beach weddings in the US Virgin Islands.

PO Box 502278
St. Thomas, VI 00805 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Digital Files, High Resolution Images
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Crown Images specializes in contemporary destination wedding photography on St. John and St. Thomas, in the US Virgin Islands. Whether it is just the two of you eloping for a simple romantic wedding on the beach or a larger celebration with all your closest family and friends at a villa, Crown Images will provide photographic coverage from start to finish.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The only thing that we were going to be able to bring home from our wedding in St. Thomas was a great tan and photographs. This is why choosing a top notch photographer was of the utmost importance. An avid photographer myself, I spent hours looking at thousands of images taken by various island vendors. Hands down, Sage offered the best photography out there. I was thrilled with her portfolio, extremely pleased with the pricing on her packages, found her easy to communicate with and was totally impressed with her relaxed way on our big day. She brought many ideas of her own and snapped every shot that we suggested, too. The digital images were available online sooner than expected and best of all, we had a cd of the images she had taken to reproduce, enlarge, etc. upon home to Texas. Everyone agrees that the photos of our wedding were the best they had ever seen and so many people commented, "This looks like it should belong in a magazine! It's such a perfect picture!" I would definitely recomment Sage for wedding photography (or any photography for that matter) anywhere in the USVI.

• Wedding: 06/11/2010
Services Used: Photography
Associations I Belong to
917-655-7511
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards