Crown Images photography by Sage

Crown Images photography by Sage

Photographing destination beach weddings in the US Virgin Islands.

PO Box 502278
St. Thomas, VI 00805 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Digital Files, High Resolution Images
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Crown Images specializes in contemporary destination wedding photography on St. John and St. Thomas, in the US Virgin Islands. Whether it is just the two of you eloping for a simple romantic wedding on the beach or a larger celebration with all your closest family and friends at a villa, Crown Images will provide photographic coverage from start to finish.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Where do I begin! Sage was awesome to work with! My husband and I were married on December 2, 2014 at the Marriott Frenchman's Reef and Morning Star Beach Resort. We booked Crown Images by Sage ourselves as our wedding was not being planned through the resort. Prior to our wedding, we communicated by email and she always had a response right away. Once I had her booked she was flexible with changing times around (coming earlier and staying later) than I originally booked her for. She hands down knows what she is doing when it comes to shooting weddings and is quick to snap photos of those most precious moments on your wedding day. If you book with her, you will get her! She's the only photographer so you don't have to worry about someone else being sent to shoot your wedding. If you check out any of her photos know that they will all turn out that amazing! Whether you have her for 1 hour or 5 hours on your wedding day, it's worth it! She is absolutely phenomenal at what she does! I couldn't have asked for anything more in a wedding photographer! Thanks Sage for your great work!! :)

• Wedding: 12/02/2014
Services Used: Photography
Associations I Belong to
917-655-7511
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards