Crown Images photography by Sage

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Where do I begin! Sage was awesome to work with! My husband and I were married on December 2, 2014 at the Marriott Frenchman's Reef and Morning Star Beach Resort. We booked Crown Images by Sage ourselves as our wedding was not being planned through the resort. Prior to our wedding, we communicated by email and she always had a response right away. Once I had her booked she was flexible with changing times around (coming earlier and staying later) than I originally booked her for. She hands down knows what she is doing when it comes to shooting weddings and is quick to snap photos of those most precious moments on your wedding day. If you book with her, you will get her! She's the only photographer so you don't have to worry about someone else being sent to shoot your wedding. If you check out any of her photos know that they will all turn out that amazing! Whether you have her for 1 hour or 5 hours on your wedding day, it's worth it! She is absolutely phenomenal at what she does! I couldn't have asked for anything more in a wedding photographer! Thanks Sage for your great work!! :)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
PO Box 502278, St. Thomas, VI 00805
BLOG

Photographing destination beach weddings in the US Virgin Islands.

Crown Images specializes in contemporary destination wedding photography on St. John and St. Thomas, in the US Virgin Islands. Whether it is just the two of you eloping for a simple romantic wedding on the beach or a larger celebration with all your closest family and friends at a villa, Crown Images will provide photographic coverage from start to ... read more
Crown Images specializes in contemporary destination wedding photography on St. John and St. Thomas, in the US Virgin Islands. Whether it is just the two of you eloping for a simple romantic wedding on the beach or a larger celebration with all your closest family and friends at a villa, Crown Images will provide photographic coverage from start to finish.

​Please contact us for more information at sagehammond@icloud.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties
Established: 2006
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (6)
Sage is not only talented but amazingly calming, organized and punctual. She and her team provide such excellent service that she sets the bar for professionalism in the industry. I have been blessed to work with her on many occasions over the past 7 years and look forward to every wedding we have together. She just makes it all so easy. There is never a worry with when you will get your photos, the quality or her ability to gel with the clients and guests. I can't say enough about this awesome woman and her business.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Crown Images photography by Sage is a wedding photographer from St Thomas. We service weddings throughout the local area, including st john, virgin islands, and caribbean. Crown Images photography by Sage is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the st thomas wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in destination wedding photography