Critic's Choice Catering and Event Production Inc.

Critic's Choice Catering and Event Production Inc.

Favorite
Redondo Beach, CA
310.545.1144   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We interviewed and tasted several caterers and chose Critics Choice. The food was a notch above the others and Stephanie gave us the feeling she would take care of everything. I felt like I was hiring a wedding planner, which was important because we did not have one--I was planning it myself. Stephanie allowed me to relax and enjoy the party, even though the reception was held at our home. The guests were all raving about the food. Also, an added bonus was how personable the chefs and servers were.

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
2806 Phelan Lane, Redondo Beach, CA 90278

Critic's Choice for memorable event catering

Whether you envision a Marvelously Elaborate or Elegantly Simple Affair - Your Day will be Unforgettable with the help of Critic's Choice Catering & Event Production, Inc.

Since 1984, countless couples have entrusted their special day to the
Critic’s Choice Catering professionals; and very often our couples get to ... read more

Since 1984, countless couples have entrusted their special day to the
Critic’s Choice Catering professionals; and very often our couples get to enjoy our
services again in a more relaxed role - as guests at someone else’s wedding for
example! Oh, how we love your referrals and word of mouth recommendations!

Our All Inclusive Event Package will save you time and money when designing your Reception.  The key to a successful event is the flexibility we offer you in the Event Package selections.  Why rent most of your catering equipment, when Critic's Choice includes most of what you need in our Optional Package.

We also do our part as an "Environmentally Responsible" caterer:

*  We recycle plastics, glass, cans, cardboard and cooking oil

*  We compost all Green Waste

*  We purchase produce from local gorwers when possible

*  We are a "Heal the Bay" approved Caterer in the South Bay

*  We donate food to a local food bank

*  We use non toxic cleaning products in our kitchen

One of our Divisions, Locations By Kaycie continues to add wonderful venues in and around Los Angeles; recent additions include an ocean front Yacht Club, a 1929 Louisiana French
Colonial estate, a beautiful shady garden with a chapel near the Pacific Ocean, a
couple of wonderful galleries; a trendy warehouse, and a private garden tucked into
the hills of Palos Verdes.  We are excited that these will most certainly be the ideal
choice for many happy couples starting their collection of life long memories.

Please browse our gallery below
Visit us online at www.criticschoicecatering.com
See what others have said about us at Projectwedding.com
Find us at The Sepulveda Home (also on this fourm)
Contact us directly critics4catering@aol.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Catering
Established: 1984
Employees: 15
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (9)
When hiring a caterer for a client, there are a few things I look for- delicious food, limitless menu options, beautiful presentation and a friendly & professional staff... Critics Choice has it all! They really work to develop a menu that is perfect for my clients tastes (and dietary restrictions!), and even throw in some creative options that we may not have thought of that are to die for. They're flexible, arrive on time, and the staff is so attentive and helpful. I'm looking forward to working with them again and often!
PROS I KNOW (52)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)