Creative Films

Profile Picture
Megan
1 Review
04/26/2014

Maura and her team at Creative Films did such a fantastic job and we couldn't be happier with the end result!!
It is so surreal to be able to watch all of the special moments from the day and to be able to relive it again. This truly is priceless and so wonderful, I have cried every time I've watched it, so beautiful!

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
Kansas City, MO 66208
BLOG

Fine Art Films

This business was inspired by a love of photography, digital imaging and a passion for sharing the beauty and energy of a very special moment with video. My background in Fine Art sets my work apart, I hold a master in art and a bachelor of fine arts, as well as having many hours of experience behind both digital video and still cameras. I believe each wedding is different and look forward to finding those differences and the uniqueness in each couple. Telling the story of your wedding day with film and video is what I love, helping you to preserve your wedding memories for your family is my goal.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Videography
Event Types: Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2001
Accepts: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
Maura is a pleasure to work with! Since your photographer & cinematographer often must work together, I believe it is important to find individuals that have a similar style & approach. Maura & I work seamlessly to cover an event without ever getting in the way! I've also worked with Maura on a project of my own & I am very pleased with the outcome. She is dedicated to her craft & always interested in learn new creative techniques that continue to put her ahead of the rest. You'll love working with Maura!!
Creative Films is a wedding Videography from the midwest. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Kansas City, Rocky Mountains, and Kansas City, Missouri. Creative Films is a professional wedding Filmmaker that has been part of the Kansas City wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in storytelling with video