Creative Cakes

Value
4.7
Flexibility
4.7

I only had positive experiences with them. I went in and did a tasting and everything was so delicious from the start. I made my picks and gave them a photo of what I wanted. After a few weeks I decided to completely change my design and size of the cake. They were more than accommodating and my cake turned out perfect! I ended up choosing a very detailed pipping and was nervous about how it would look but it turned out beautiful and exactly as the photo I sent them. Not only was it pretty but it tasted delicious!! Unfortunately I only had one bite during my wedding but we kept the leftovers in the freezer and had some after our honeymoon, a couple of weeks later...It was still delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
642 W Chapman Ave Ste B, Orange, CA 92866

Specializing for over 40 in Wedding and Custom special occasion cakes

Creative Cakes has been specializing in Wedding and Custom special occasion cakes since1970.  We are proud to be referred by some of the top venues in Southern California.  Our 2000 square foot newely remolded showroom offers a full array of wedding cake designs.  We have earned the reputation for unmatched taste and freshness as well as exqusite designs that is far above the industry.  Our professional design team looks forward to working with you to create the "Grand Finale" for your event that will be memorable for years to come.

+/- read less