Creative Beauté Agency (CBA)

Creative Beauté Agency (CBA)

Favorite
Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

We worked with Stephanie S. at my June wedding. I completed a trial with her before hand and instantly knew she was the perfect fit for my big day. She listened to every suggestion/idea I had but then made it 10X better. Day of she completed my hair, airbrush, makeup, and eyelashes. She also did the hair for all of my bridesmaids and mom. Everyone LOVED the work she did.
I also had to communicate with Robbin on multiple occasions and he was very helpful and understanding.

HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend this company to anyone who is willing to pay a little more but wants an amazing experience for that very special day!

Creative Beauté Agency (CBA) responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for the feedback!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
WI 53201

On-Location Hair & Makeup Artists

For immediate quotes, artist availability and special pricing opportunities, visit our website

WE ARE

WE ARE

An award winning Talent Agency. Representing premiere Hair and Makeup Artists in Arizona, Louisiana, Minnesota and Wisconsin. Our services are exclusively on-location for the purpose of photography or media events. Specializing in bridal, boudoir, engagement and editorial.

WHAT WE DO

We provide hair and makeup design services for the photographs that last a lifetime.

We are not formally associated with any salon, this means we come to you. Our Artists are professional... formally trained and experienced in providing the very best in hair and makeup design. All of our Artists possess a passion and talent for creating art and beauty in collaboration with the client's vision.

We service in and around the major metropolitan areas of Scottsdale & Phoenix AZ, New Orleans LA, Minneapolis & St.Paul MN and Milwaukee WI.Artists travel availability may require additional fees.

MISSION

To represent professional Artists providing premiere makeup and hair design, through an on-location experience, personalized and catered to achieve the client’s ultimate expectations.

OUR STORY

All Creative Beauté Agency Artists join the Team as trained professionals. Each is assessed, reviewed and approved by our Artistic Advisory Team of experienced Master Level Artists. Artists are differentiated by their service pricing and determined by individual experience, education, industry accolades and personal success.

Originally called Smart & Chic Bride, was founded in 2006 through a passion for bridal hair and makeup design. Current owner and operator, Robbin Julien brought Creative Beauté Agency and his beauty service industry experience to this established brand of artistic excellence. Robbin has a passion and appreciation of operations dedicated to the support of the Client, as well as the Artist, best ensuring the ultimate Client experience.

+/- read less