Creative Beauté Agency (CBA)

Creative Beauté Agency (CBA)

Milwaukee, WI
612.567.3434   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

I used Creative Beaute Agency for my August 22nd wedding. I found booking online with them to be easy and convenient. I created a profile online for each of the ladies in my wedding party, and it really helped to keep me organized with which services each bridesmaid wanted. I was assigned Poonoy and we arranged to have her over to my house for a trial run. She was very kind and friendly in her emails to me. When we met for the trial, she listened to my ideas and viewed photos with me to come up with the look I wanted.
One of the best parts of CBA is being able to book, schedule individuals' services, and pay in advance online. This alleviated a lot of stress on the day of the wedding. No one had to fumble with money while we were getting ready.
On the morning of the wedding, hair and make-up went smoothly. I had to privilege to sit and chat with Poonoy and Lindsay D. during our beauty prep and it felt like I was joking around with some close friends, not wedding vendors :) They were awesome. Poonoy arranged some flowers in my hair and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome. I received many compliments!
I would definitely recommend Creative Beaute Agency to brides out there...they were one of my favorite vendors!

Creative Beauté Agency (CBA) responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much for this review!!! and congratulations:)

Services Used: Beauty & Health
Milwaukee, WI 53201

... read more

On-Location Hair & Makeup Artists

For immediate quotes, artist availability and special pricing opportunities, visit our website

An award winning Talent Agency. Representing only premiere Hair and Makeup Artists for services exclusively on-location for the purpose of photography or media events. Specializing in bridal, boudoir, engagement and editorial.

We provide hair and makeup design services for the photographs that last a lifetime.

We are not formally associated with any salon, this means we come to you. Our Artists are professional... formally trained and experienced in providing the very best in hair and makeup design. All of our Artists possess a passion and talent for creating art and beauty in collaboration with the client's vision.

To represent professional Artists providing premiere makeup and hair design, through an on-location experience, personalized and catered to achieve the client’s ultimate expectations.

All Creative Beauté Agency Artists join the Team as trained professionals. Each is assessed, reviewed and approved by our Artistic Advisory Team of experienced Master Level Artists. Artists are differentiated by their service pricing and determined by individual experience, education, industry accolades and personal success.

Originally Smart & Chic Bride, founded in 2006 through a passion for bridal hair and makeup design. Current owner and operator, Robbin Julien brought Creative Beauté Agency and his beauty service industry experience to this established brand of artistic excellence. Robbin has a passion and appreciation of operations dedicated to the support of the Client, as well as the Artist, best ensuring the ultimate Client experience.

+/- read less