Creating Paper Memories

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When I decided to have a baseball themed wedding, I thought I could find more than enough products to help plan my wedding. I was dead wrong! Basically everything at the wedding was specialty ordered or handmade. I search high and low for baseball invitations and couldn't find anything under $500.00! Finally, one day on Etsy I found a woman named Dee who creates amazing specialty wedding invitations, programs, save the dates, etc. I fell in love instantly! She worked with me for a week, emailing back and forth until we came up with a plan of attack for my invitations. They matched my wedding colors perfectly and were still elegant even though they were baseball themed.

Dee even let me change fonts, wording and colors and let me input baseball diamonds onto them! I even have my wedding invitation framed and on my mantle! The prices, selection and options are out of this world!

The best investment I ever made, and well worth it!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
www.creatingpapermemories.com, Meridian, ID 83642

Your life's events start by creating your paper memories!

Who we are:

Who we are:
Creating Paper Memories designs and prints all of your personalized wedding invitations, favors and event needs at an affordable price!   Also offers our customers the Best Selection, Value & Quality of event products and accessories. With our vast trend-setting assortment of items that are readily available, we can guarantee that each of our customers envision of a perfect event is not only met, but exceeded. Our exclusive collection will surely make any and all of your events special.  Our online store is open 24/7/365.

Whether you are planning a Wedding for a huge crowd or planning a small birthday party, Creating Paper Memories strives to provide you with the most popular products and accessories in the industry at prices which are affordable for all budgets.

Creating Paper Memories offers several pricing options through-out our website.  So, if you are planning a big event we have pricing discounts available for larger purchases.

We hope you enjoy shopping with us and if there is anything in which you are looking for and don't see, please don't hesitate to contact us. We are continually adding new popular products and accessories every day at great prices!

+/- read less