Cover Story Entertainment is New England's best entertainment band and event services provider. The band is comprised of all Berklee graduates and ranges from a core 6 piece up to 11 piece band of highly passionate musicians. It is their passion and drive that makes Cover Story so successful at entertaining crowds of all ages and keeping the dance floor packed. Aside from their musical talent they come with State of the Art "Concert like" sound gear as well as a full LED light show for the stage and dance floor. More importantly Cover Story comes with full liability insurance, which more venues require.
Our most popular package includes the following when you hire Cover Story:
· Live music and cocktail house provided by acoustic guitar or piano
· Full band acoustic dinner set
· Full and rocking and dancing electric sets
· Sound/ Light engineer
· Recording Spinning DJ that interacts with your guest by taking request while band is on a brief break
· LED lighting for the stage and dance floor
· Day of coordinator/ Media specialist during contracted time
Additional Services that can be added to any package include:
· Live music ceremony package, including a full premium PA system, hidden wireless microphones for your officiant and readers, sound engineer and live musicians who will accommodate your music request
· Sophisticated cocktail house with two or more musicians
· Additional horn player can be added to the band’s lineup
· Uplighting to enhance your venue
· Video Services to capture the highlights of your day
What sets Cover Story apart from most bands and service providers out there is that it is family owned. The band is not affiliated with any agencies, so it will save you the agency fees right from the start. It also gives you a more personal experience when working with the band, as there is no middleman to communicate through. The owner, Chris, is the band’s leader and lead guitarist and his wife, Tiffany, is the day of coordinator and media specialist. They are with you right from the initial email quote to the last song on your special day. You can feel at ease knowing they are there to ensure you day runs smoothly.