Couture Studios

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jaime is amazing! She was recommended to me by a friend who got married last year and used Couture Studios, and I couldn't be happier that we chose her. Jaime is great with communicating, has tons of package options, and asks lots of questions ahead of time so that everyone is on the same page, and you get exactly what you're looking for.

We've only seen a sneak peek of our photos so far from her blog - but oh my goodness. As a person who HATES to have her photo taken, I nearly cried when I saw the photos, they were so wonderful. I cannot recommend Jaime and Couture Studios highly enough. She helped the day go by seamlessly, and also really helped everyone she was photographing relax and it made for such awesome photos.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
715 Spring Street, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
BLOG

Wedding Photography with Style

We pride ourselves in capturing your day in a way that not only makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera but also reflects the REAL you. We want you to look back in years to come at the most beautiful time of your life with the most beautiful images you could possibly imagine!

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

???

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow/Montage
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)