Couture Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Krystel, owner of Couture Events, and her team are truly amazing. My wedding day felt like a fairy tale, and I know that I was able to focus on marrying the love of my life and celebrate because Krystel and her team took the stress and worry out of the day.

After going through the process of planning and having a wedding, I honestly believe that hiring a coordinator (but particularly Couture Events) is so, so important to having a perfect, stress-free wedding. Krystel helped us find vendors that were so special, talented, reliable, matched our personalities, and were within our budget. This takes much of the guesswork and risk out of having a wedding. Even if you or someone you know is creative and organized, the wedding industry is a very different ball game, and Krystel has wonderful connections within that industry. She also came up with ideas and details that I would not have thought of without her help.

Couture Events is different than other coordination businesses: They are a small group, not a big business. They are also not attempting to coordinate weddings as a “job on the side,” like some individuals that want to break into the industry. They are fresh, professional, experienced with venues and vendors, and they do an incredible job. Finally, every time we met with Krystel, we had fun. Krystel is so genuinely positive and excited for her brides and grooms. She and her team really care about helping you dream up your dream wedding, and then they make that dream a reality.

Honestly, our wedding was just perfect. Krystel’s team was so professional, sweet, and on top of every little detail. I enjoyed the day without having to worry that anything would go wrong. My husband (I still get butterflies when I call him my husband!) and I received so many compliments from our guests that our wedding was the most beautiful wedding they had ever seen, and it was so personal because it felt like every little detail was molded around us.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
1665 Union Street, Suite D, San Diego, CA 92101
BLOG

Couture Events is a boutique event styling & coordination studio. Similar to a couture gown, each of our Couture Weddings & Events are designed to custom fit your unique style and personality. We will take your vision and make it a reality with our expertise and creativity… leaving you with a one of kind, exquisite, and stress free day. Based in Southern California we serve San Diego, Orange County, Los Angeles, and Palm Springs!

Services Include: Day Of Planning, Month Of Planning, Full-Service and Styling

Founder. Creative Director. Lead Stylist.

Krystel is a visionary, inspired by texture, soft light, and high fashion. Drawing from her experience in the world of fashion where Couture is EVERYTHING, Krystel combines all of the elements of Couture into her events: gorgeous, quality, hand-sewn, glamorous, and one-of-a-kind. As one of the most sought after wedding stylists in San Diego, her reputation proceeds her. She has been featured in Martha Stewart Weddings, Disney’s Fairytale Wedding Blog, San Diego Magazine, Exquisite Weddings Magazine, Style Me Pretty, Wedding Chicks, Green Wedding Shoes, and countless other wedding publications. - See more at: http://coutureeventsca.com/about/krystel-tien/#sthash.2vXh0tf0.dpuf

Connect With Us Today

(619) 206-2905

Hello@CoutureEventsCA.com

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2008
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
Krystel takes such great care of her clients, and they build a very strong relationship during their work together in planning. Her attention to detail is terrific, and her work ethic top knotch. Clients who walk in our door rave about their coordinator when they chooes Couture Events!
PROS I KNOW (72)
Couture Events is a wedding planning company from San Diego. We service weddings throughout the local area, including San Diego, Orange County, and Los Angelos. Couture Events is a professional wedding coordination comapny that has been part of the San Diego wedding industry for five years. We specialize in Wedding planning, Wedding coordinating, Wedding design, Wedding styling