Courtney Todd Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Kate
09/04/2014

Courtney is hands down the best photographer EVER! She caught millions of precious moments and made it so relaxed and easy to pose without feeling "posey." She was so much fun and went along with all of our crazy and amazing ideas. She was very flexible, covered all special events and went above and beyond to get perfect shots! Wedding photos last forever and I am so happy we had Courtney as our photographer.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Medicine Hat, AB T1C 0B1
BLOG

Hello and congrats! I am a wedding photographer who specializes in capturing the most important of life moments! I love good coffee and bright blue skies. I take my camera everywhere. I believe in honest and genuine photography.

My primary focus is wedding photography, and capturing your love is my priority. My job as your photographer is to tell your story, and to represent your life in a genuine, emotional and honest way.

I specialize in modern, editorial wedding coverage. For more information, or to view recent work please visit my website at www.courtneytodd.com.

Click or call 403-878-6595 to contact me today.

Hope to visit with you soon :)

+/- read less