Courtney Todd Photo & Co.

Courtney Todd Photo & Co.

Favorite
Medicine Hat, AB
Quality of Service
Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Courtney was so much fun to have involved in my special day. She did an amazing job, and the photos are so unique, artistic, and beautiful! I still get compliments all the time on how beautiful our pictures are, and it's been over a year since the wedding. She spent the ENTIRE day with us, and her pricing was honestly a fabulous value. When I hear from my friends how much they spent, and what they got in return, I am astonished. She even traveled to be at our wedding! How many photographers will do that? If I could go back, I would defintley choose Courtney again.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Medicine Hat, AB T1C 0B1
BLOG
Courtney Todd Photo & Co. is a boutique photography studio, providing clients with timeless, lifestyle photography. I commit to photograph a limited number of clients each year in order to give each one my full attention.

My primary focus is wedding photography, and capturing your love is my priority. My job as your photographer is to tell your story, and to represent your life in a genuine, emotional and honest way.

I specialize in modern, editorial wedding coverage. For more information, or to view recent work please visit my website at www.courtneytodd.com.

Click or call 403-878-6595 to contact me today.

Hope to visit with you soon :)

+/- read less