Courtney Chen Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I couldnt wait to write this review! Courtney Chen has blessed us with THEE BEST WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHS EVER! He was recommended to menu a coworker who is a wedding planner in Jamaica along with two other photographers. After looking through his portfolio, I knew I wanted to work with him. I loved his work and saw that he was passionate about it plus he was the best deal, beautiful photos and a very reasonable price. Althought I wasn't in much contact with him towards the wedding date he reached out to me to follow up.

As a person, Courtney is social, and very considerate and understanding. As a photographer he is passionate and very professional. He kept us entertained and engaged, very light hearted which was great at a time when there is so much stress.

When I got to Jamaica I had to pay Courtney the last installment when I got back to America, he said it was no problem at all. He allowed me to pay later which was so helpful. I received the photos from him two weeks after the wedding....they were absolutely stunning. Everyone who has seen the photos all say the something, they should be on the cover of a magazine. Maybe we just clicked, I don't know but he was really able to capture tons of great moments. Even with family members he took candies that just showed the love and emotion in a snap.

His assistant o'neill was also wonderful and a great pleasure to be around as well. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND COURTNEY CHEN. I already told my husband, I've been spoiled, we need to have photos taken by him when we are expecting our first child. Everyone who has seen our photos I have raved about him to, he is thebest kept secret in Jamaica and I can't wait for him to break out

Go to courtneychenphotography.com and look for a picture with a bride and groom wearing crowns with the title "a king and his queen" that's us!!! Now if you disagree after seeing that pic....well I doubt you will!

Services Used: Photography