Courtenay Lambert Florals

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

We used Courtenay Lambert Florals for our December wedding and the results were beautiful! After meeting with a couple florists and feeling as though no one got my vision, we set up a meeting with Courtenay. From the minute we entered her studio, she was kind and upbeat. She understood my vision right away! After a year of planning, when I walked into my reception venue, I was speechless. The flowers were pristine and the work she did was exquisite. She made the room look beautiful, lush and full of class. I could not be more thrilled with the results and would recommend the team at Courtenay Lambert Florals to all brides!

Courtenay Lambert Florals responded with the following comments:

I got this review when I was at a floral conference in California, and needless to say, you made my day! Thank you so much for your kind words Sarah! It was my pleasure to be a part of it. :)

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
4212 Airport Rd., Suite 108, Cincinnati, OH 45226
BLOG

Courtenay Lambert Floral and Event Design specializes in stunning and unique floral designs and spectacular special events.  Whether you're planning a wedding, social, or corporate event, we can help you manage the design details that make your event memorable.  Please contact us to discuss your next special event.  We look forward to hearing f rom you!

Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
ENDORSEMENTS (9)
We love to work with Courtenay. Her floral design is fresh, imaginative and simply put, gorgeous. She has an eye for style & we love the unexpected textures & elements she incorporates into her designs. Not to mention, Courtenay has a great personality & so much fun to work with! I know each bride that works with Courtenay will not regret her choice.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Courtenay Lambert Florals is a wedding florist from Cincinnati. We service weddings throughout the local area, including cincinnati, northern kentucky, and destination weddings. Courtenay Lambert Florals is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Cincinnati wedding industry for over 12 years. We specialize in custom floral design, premium floral arrangements, and luxury weddings