Cosmin Danila Photography

Profile Picture
Zenia
1 Review
08/02/2014

Pictures are one of the most important aspect of your wedding, because the memories captured in these pictures last a lifetime. When we were planning our wedding, my husband and I knew that we would not compromise on the quality of pictures we wanted for our wedding. I am so happy that we had Cosmin as our wedding photographer! From the moment I first contacted him until the time the final pictures were delivered to our house, there was never a time that Cosmin was not available to answer my e-mails, despite him being in the other corner of the world at certain times. That is the impeccable service you can expect to receive from Cosmin. He is a true professional! When we saw our wedding pictures a few weeks ago, I was overcome with emotion. The moments which Cosmin has captured will stay with us for a lifetime. Looking at them made me want to turn back time and re-live each of those memories again. Cosmin was also very helpful in guiding my family through the different traditions. He is also a very intuitive photographer - he knows when to capture a beautiful moment.

Cosmin, and Lidia, I want to thank you for the beautiful pictures. I am so honored that you were a part of our wedding and I truly look forward to seeing you in the future at other weddings as well :)

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Edmonton, AB T5K 1P8
BLOG

Best Wedding Photography Money Can Buy.

Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s