Cordele Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Alicia was the best! I booked Cordele Photography about a year in advance of my wedding but Alicia was always available to answer any questions me or my mom had. As the wedding got closer she was very helpful in giving us advice for the big day. It ended up being rainy, cold, and windy on the day of our wedding but Alicia (at 9 months pregnant!!!!) didn't let that stop her and even made my husband and I excited for our pictures even though it wasn't exactly the weather we had hoped for! We took pictures outside in the North End and at Boston Harbor. She brought along a second photographer (Erin) who was also amazing. The two of them worked wonderfully together and I can't wait to see all of the pictures!!!! I would 100% recommend Alicia to anyone who is looking for a good photographer at a fair price. Just from the one sneak peek I've seen I know my pictures are going to be beautiful.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Reading/Boston, MA 01824
BLOG

Fun. Simple. Different.

Our specialty is in wedding photography, with a thriving business in portrait photography in Massachusetts and Florida. We love to capture beautiful images to be treasured for many years to come.

Boston, Nantucket, Block Island, Miami

Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
Established: 2003
Employees: 2
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)