Conner Catering

Profile Picture
Caroline & Frank
1 Review
12/12/2014

Donald and his team couldn't have made our wedding day any more special. From the beginning, he was easy to work with, very flexible with meetings/phone calls, and responded to my texts/emails/calls in a very timely manner. He clearly does this day in and day out, because he was right about everything (timing, number of people, spacing issues, etc). MANY of our guests have said it was the best wedding food they've ever had (I always think that is weird when people write that in reviews, but it really was true. So many of our friends, fam, and parents' friends have commented on how delicious everything tasted). What I really loved about Donald was his honesty. If he didn't think something would workout best for US and OUR day, he spoke up. He was honest and was very helpful in commenting about things not necessarily in his specialty (we had issues with our florist and he helped comment on the sizing of our centerpieces since we chose to do a family style dinner). I can't really recommend Conner Catering anymore. Oh, and they are VERY reasonable. I mean, really really really affordable, especially for the quality and the amount of food they serve. He was so great. Donald, Frank and I, and our families couldn't have been happier with how things turned out! Thanks again!

Conner Catering responded with the following comments:

Thank you Caroline and Frank. It was wonderful to work with you and I have to admit the Merion Tribute House is such a gorgeous venue that it can only make catering a beautiful event even better. I'm happy all the stars lined-up with the Church ceremony and that you were thrilled with the food and service. Thank you for all of your compliments. Honestly, I really do make every effort to make sure each event runs seamlessly and that it's everything my client wanted. Wishing you many years of happiness and health in your new life together. Donald and staff

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
6 Meadows Lane, Haverford, PA 19041

SIMPLY EXTRAORDINARY....NEVER ORDINARY

Husband and Wife team Donald and Jeanne Conner are behind today's Conner Catering, Inc. Still family-owned and operated, Donald and Jeanne take a hands-on approach and really do personally oversee each and every event.

2010 Voted  "Best of Wedding Caterers" by the knot

... read more

SIMPLY EXTRAORDINARY....NEVER ORDINARY

2010 Voted  "Best of Wedding Caterers" by the knot

2011 Voted Top 3 "Best of Wedding Caterers" on Philly's Hot List

2012 Awarded Page in "Style Me Pretty's Little Black Book" of Premiere Wedding Caterers

2013 Awarded Page in "Style Me Pretty's Little Black Book" of Premiere Wedding Caterers

2013 Awarded Brides Choice Award on "Wedding Wire"

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Catering
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash, Check
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
Anytime we have an opportunity to work with Conner Catering we know that we are going to have a wonderfully successful event. They are the real pros in the business, make our jobs so much easier and are a pleasure to work with.