COMPLETE weddings + events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

From the beginning of my appointment until the minute my wedding on December 27, 2014 was over Complete had covered every single detail. We used Complete for all of our vendors services and Washington was a blessing to work with. He and my Wedding Planner coordinated flawlessly together. He really takes his couples as a part of his life answering every text, email and call no matter when or where. He kept me at ease and went above and beyond to meet every wish and partnered my husband and I with incredible personalities in his DJ, Photographers, Videographers, Photobooth Representative, and Lighting Expert. We couldn't have asked for a better group that understood the vibe we wanted for our big day. We have received so many compliments about throwing the "BEST WEDDING EVER" and we have to give all the applause to our Wedding Planner and Complete STL!

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Videography
LOCATION
11100 Olive Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63141

Creating and Capturing Lifelong Memories

Let Complete be YOUR complete solution for special event and wedding photography, DJs/music, and video memories.  For 30 years we have proudly served the areas of St. Louis, Belleville, St. Charles, Effingham, Cape Girardeau, Collinsville, Hermann, Ste. Genevieve, Washington, and Farmington. We offer the very finest in event and wedding photo graphers, DJ’s, and videographers. And, of course, let’s not forget photo booth rental for all of those intimate fun moments among friends. Do we promise to provide beautiful photos, unforgettable video, incredible music at an affordable price? We Do.
Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
Services: Liability Insurance
PROS I KNOW (79)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)