Complete Music Video Photo

Complete Music Video Photo

Lancaster, PA
Quality of Service

I was going to use COMPLETE for the DJ services for my wedding reception. I was in contact with Libbi and she went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. She answered all and more of my questions and worked within my budget. The song request forms for the DJ were easy to use and I loved how you could continue to edit them. I especially loved the "do not play" option and really appreciated how I'd be able to customize my reception. A friend who owns his own DJ business ended up offering his services for a huge discount, so we ultimately went with him, however I wanted to write this review to show my appreciation for all of Libbi's hard work, outstanding efforts, and above and beyond customer service. Thanks COMPLETE!

Services Used: DJ
3162 Greenridge Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601

WE DO....Photography | DJ | Video | Photo Booth

Find the CM nearest you! View our Products and Services Chat Live with us Request Information

Complete Music DJ Service... Creating Lifelong Memories!
Complete Music has been entertaining people since 1973. We have become North America's most popular Wedding DJ entertainment company by making each event the most important event we will ever do. Your wedding will be one of the most important days in your life; you deserve a proven leader when it comes to your reception.

Why should you use Complete Music DJ Service?
Complete Music DJ Service is the leader in Wedding Reception DJ entertainment. We have more professional industry experience than anyone else. Our equipment produces crystal clear digital audio at a volume that allows your guests to visit as well as dance. We keep up with the latest wedding music and reception dances and are the leaders at creating new fun ways to get people involved.

Chat Live with us

Complete Video... Capturing Lifelong Memories
Complete Video is the leader in event videography. Our wedding videographers will capture your event with style and quality that you will cherish for a lifetime.

Why video?
How will you remember things? Studies have shown that, if just left to memory, almost 90% of your wedding day will be forgotten over time. Complete Video professionals can capture all your memories so you can enjoy them now and forever.

The quality of your video is a direct result of the quality of the company you hire. A poor video will gather dust on your bookshelf. A Complete Video product will be cherished often by you and future generations.

Chat Live with us

Complete Music & Video is on Facebook!  Become a fan of Complete Music & Video and keep up to date with the latest promotions, sweepstakes, and amazing products.  View the Complete Music & Video page on Facebook

+/- read less