Collins Photo

Collins Photo

Capturing The Moments That Matter Most

Buffalo, NY 14043 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Negat...
Liability Insurance: Yes

Liability Insurance:
Special techniques:
Experience in various lighting:
Media Preference: Digital
# of Photographers Myself occaisionally with a second photographer, We have a selection of other photographers we work with as well
Guarantees presence at event:
Books >1 event per day No. Once I book your day I will not book another wedding
Replacement photographer: I have a few Photographers in the event of unavailability
Equipment Used: On a given day i carry about 6 lens, 2 bodies, 64 gb of memory, laptop, ipad and a tripod
Back-up Equipment Yes always have both cameras with me
Charges: By the Day
Shooting Overtime: The packages I use are all day inclusive so no extra time needed
Break Policy: I do my best to not have to take a break. As for Meals, I only require a meal if booked for 4 hours or more.
Charges for travel: I only charge If I have to fly or get a hotel room.
Availability of Proofs: I try and have the proof pictures online ready within 2-4 weeks
Initial proofs format: They are available online with some printed pictures available
Amt. of time clients can keep proofs The clients are allowed to keep proofs until all orders are complete
Retains photo copyrights: yes, but printing rights are included with each package
Reserve publishing rights: Yes but I give the availability of customers to print as well
Digital files or negatives: I do provide copies of the pictures taken with every package
Online Images:
Albums offered: Custom options, Photobooks, Leather Bound books, and much more.
Final album completion: I try and have the albums available with 2 months of the wedding
Other Information
Additional Answers & Advice:
716-474-3683
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards