CollabCreation Films

CollabCreation Films

9117 Hogan Road
Jacksonville, FL 32216 | map
Style: Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling
Packages: DVD of Raw Footage, Edited Video, High Definition Vi...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

CollabCreation Films takes pride in creating short films that tell beautiful wedding day stories.  We invite you to watch our films and see our craft speak for itself.

Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found Collabcreations to be a phenomenal vendor! My husband and I agreed early on that we wanted to do a video and we wanted to make sure we picked the right company. My best friend who is a wedding planner at TPC referred me to Collabcreations and Josh and I couldn't be any happier with our video and footage. They were extremely professional from the first time we met them by asking us questions about ourselves to give them a little bit of background on us to showing us a couple samples of their work. When we left our meeting we were 100% confident that the team at Collabcreations would do a stellar job and they sure did! We kept in communication regarding contracts and wedding day agendas on a weekly basis and this made us feel very comfortable in knowing that they were professional and that they would be there when it was go time! On the day of the wedding they arrived early to set up and if they hadn't introduced themselves to everyone so kindly we may have never even known they were in the room. That's how amazing this team is!!!! There's enough chaos as it is on a wedding day and for them to be to create such an amazing story without ever being in the way is quite an accomplishment. We eagerly awaited our video and sure enough as soon as we saw it we were absolutely amazed. It was perfect, it was our story and it was beautiful and we couldn't have ever dreamed of anything better. Thank you COllabcreations! We would use you again and we will refer you to anyone we come into contact with that wants a videographer! Hats off to your team, you did an AWESOME job and we can't thank you enough!!!

• Wedding: 12/31/2012
Services Used: Videography
CollabCreation Films is a wedding Videography Company from North East Florida. We service weddings througout the local area, including Jacksonville, St. Augustine, and Orlando. CollabCreation Films is a professional wedding Videography Company that has been part of the North East Florida wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Weddings, Live Events, Corporate Training Videos and Commercials
904-234-5796
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards