Colgate/Special Events Catering

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 180
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

We are located at Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School. Colgate is a historic location in Rochester with a scenic view over the Bristol Hills of Western NY.
Our large Dining room is spectacular for weddings, holiday parties, networking events, and many more. The cathedral style dining hall can seat around 200 guests.
Our services are also available off site, whether it be a Park, school, or Museum. we offer a wide variety of options you are bound to love.

We are a recommended caterer By the George Eastman house and also a certified caterer for The University of Rochester.

Photos
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jim, Suzanne and entire staff,

I can't thank you, Suzanne, and your entire staff enough for an exceptional day. The meal that was served was outstanding, the service exceptional, and the attention to all of the details was above and beyond what I could have imagined. Jim, I remember one of the first meetings we had with you before we had made our decision and you said, if you book us you will not be disappointed. That is truely an understatment!!! You
and your team go above and beyond and it did not go unnoticed, by myself, my
family and our guests. I wish I had a recording that I could play for you of
all of the compliments I received that evening. Also, Suzanne and Grace, are
the best!!! We were in good hands that day, the day just flowed beautifully, it was a relief to know that we didn't have to worry about a thing. We could not have been happier!!! Thank you again for a day we could not have been more proud of, thanks to all of you!!!

• Wedding: 07/13/2013
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
585-271-3108
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards