Colgate/Special Events Catering

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jim, Suzanne and entire staff,

I can't thank you, Suzanne, and your entire staff enough for an exceptional day. The meal that was served was outstanding, the service exceptional, and the attention to all of the details was above and beyond what I could have imagined. Jim, I remember one of the first meetings we had with you before we had made our decision and you said, if you book us you will not be disappointed. That is truely an understatment!!! You
and your team go above and beyond and it did not go unnoticed, by myself, my
family and our guests. I wish I had a recording that I could play for you of
all of the compliments I received that evening. Also, Suzanne and Grace, are
the best!!! We were in good hands that day, the day just flowed beautifully, it was a relief to know that we didn't have to worry about a thing. We could not have been happier!!! Thank you again for a day we could not have been more proud of, thanks to all of you!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
1100 South Goodman St., Rochester, NY 14620

We are located at Colgate Rochester Crozer Divinity School. Colgate is a historic location in Rochester with a scenic view over the Bristol Hills of Western NY.
Our large Dining room is spectacular for weddings, holiday parties, networking events, and many more. The cathedral style dining hall can seat around 200 guests.
Our services ... read more

Our services are also available off site, whether it be a Park, school, or Museum. we offer a wide variety of options you are bound to love.

We are a recommended caterer By the George Eastman house and also a certified caterer for The University of Rochester.

+/- read less