Colette's Cake Goddess

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

Our cake was included in the hotel package from the Crowne Plaza Costa Mesa. We went to Colette's and actually had our meeting with Colette, the owner. I was really surprised and impressed. Everything we tasted was fantastic! We went with Vanilla cake and Vanilla bean frosting. We had a picture of the cake we wanted and they did a great job recreating it! I want to go back every year and have them recreate a little cake, so we can have it on our anniversary. We froze the cake and ate it on one month of being married and it was still delicious! (I had heard if you wait until your one year anniversary the cakes get really gross and taste like cardboard and I wanted to eat my cake!)

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
1568 Kimberly Avenue, Fullerton, CA 92831

Creating fabulously deliscious works of art

Colette’s Cake Goddesses... create edible works of art.  Stunning wedding cakes, lavish celebration cakes, intricate detailing, fine ingredients and unparalleled service makes Colette’s Cakes the choice of many discerning clientele, fine hotels, country clubs, unique wedding venues and event planners.

At our Orange County cake and eve nt design studio, clients and coordinators are welcomed with individualized attention and the process begins.  From pad and paper emerge designs reflecting your personal style, wedding theme and your unique taste... all while you are sampling a myriad of flavor combinations that ultimately will be served to all your guests.  The delicious results compliment our design philosophy to create a unique, one-of-a-kind experience.

Group cake samplings and wedding showcase tours are also scheduled semi-monthly and are perfect for those just starting to plan.

Details
Desserts: Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pickup, Tastings
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Kosher, Lactose Free