ColemanShots LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Rich and Jeremy are the best! They were funny and personable but made sure we got everything done in a timely manner. They were available if we needed them for a particular part that I wanted captured and even stayed later than expected. Our wedding was on a really hot day so they made sure not to keep us too long outside. He communicated with my coordinator very well too and even helped with things outside of just photography. All around it was a great experience!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
PO Box 696, Kill Devil Hills, NC 27949
BLOG
I grew up living on the beautiful beaches of the outer banks, NC. I attended Liberty University, where I acquired the necessary skill set to take great photos. Amazed by the naturally beauty of the surrounding landscapes all I wanted to do is take pictures. Working this into a concentration for Wedding Photography, I have to say that there is no other job for me. With my wife Lauren(on my right) I love the relaxed style of living that only the outer banks offers. I thank God every day for the life that he has blessed me with.

1 Jn 3.16