cole + ike studios

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

Amazing. These guys are seriously amazing. From the beginning they were responsive, professional and made our time with them personal and special. The package we purchased through 5th Street included engagement photos, which my husband and I weren’t originally going to take, but we sure are happy we did! Mike met us on one of the windiest days ever and was a trooper coming up with creative shots, keeping our spirits up, and the outcome was a set of amazing pictures. The week before the wedding, Mike and Nicole made sure to contact us to confirm times and locations, which was so nice that they took the initiative. They were always quick to respond to emails (I think they even wrote back immediately to an email we sent at 10:30 at night!) and answer any random question we had. The day of the wedding we had both photographers, which I highly recommend. The amount of photos we have, on top of the quality and creativity of the shots, are just incredible. 5th Street goes the extra mile to get to know you and make your pictures unique to your wedding. Two days after our wedding they had already put up about 20 “sneak peaks” on Facebook and their blog which was so incredible to be able to see some of the images that quickly! 5th Street personally delivered the rest of our photos 6 weeks after our wedding, along with some extra little things that really set these guys apart (I don’t want to spoil the fun for you)! Moral of the story: 5th Street Photography was not only incredible to work with, they gave my husband and I photos of our wedding day that capture the greatest moments, the smallest details and the overall joy and excitement of that day.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Madison, WI 53719
BLOG

simple. refreshing. fun

cole ike studios, formally 5th Street Photography, are:

We are goofy and loveable.
We love to make people laugh.
We cherish their family.
We love taking photographs.
Mike is technically savvy.
Nicole is naturally artsy.
Together they have fun and deliver a style,
That is simple and refreshing.

Details