Colarusso's LaPalazzo

Profile Picture
Holly
1 Review
11/06/2010

I was married (ceremony and reception) at Colarusso's La Palazzo in 2010. It was the most amazing day of my life! Joe and Sharon are the nicest people in the whole world and they go ABOVE AND BEYOND to give you a perfect party whether it be a wedding, shower, prom, birthday party, etc. My husband and I had several meetings with Joe and Sharon to perfect every detail of my wedding. They are honest, fair, and very eager to give everyone the party they deserve within their individual budget. I enjoyed working with Sharon so much during the planning of my wedding that I began working there and quickly discovered how dedicated Joe, Sharon, and their whole family is to the hall.

In response to the previous post (The ONLY one who did not give five stars):

It is not Joe and Sharon's fault that there were several confusing issues during the planning of your wedding.

1. You had three different wedding dates, and kept changing it, which many places would charge for or even refuse, but not Joe and Sharon. They moved it. THREE TIMES!!!!

2. The timeline that Joe and Sharon had was IDENTICAL to the timeline that the DJ was given, and DJ Pete said he was willing to provide his contract to prove it. The bride changed the timeline and did not notify anyone, not even the wedding guests!

I have worked many, many, many weddings at Colarusso's La Palazzo, and I can't remember one that didn't go beyond the ending time. I have never seen Sharon speak to ANYONE in any way other than kindly, and I have absolutely NEVER seen a her or Joe rush or force anyone out. Infact, Sharon wants to add a bar and patio so that wedding guests will not have to leave, they can stay there!! Everyone that works at the hall knows that they are not allowed to turn the lights up too brightly or quickly after the party is over, they can not remove the centerpieces or linens either. Joe and Sharon are extremely kind and generous people,and they give 100% to their hall, however, there are some things that are out of their control and should NOT be blamed on them. The bride needs to be organized,Joe and Sharon can only work with what they are given.

Services Used: Catering
LOCATION
4500 Birney Avenue, Moosic, PA 18507
Whatever the occasion, we execute every event with skill, pride and professionalism. With over 25 years of experience in the catering/ restaurant profession, Colarusso’s in a well known and respected name in the Grater Scranton Wilkes-Barre Area. Conveniently located just seconds off of I-81 in Moosic, PA, Colarusso’s has so much to offer you on yo ur special day, not only great location between Scranton and Wilkes-Barre, but plenty of parking, excellent food , wonderful service and an event you will never forget. Our goal is to make the event not only most memorable for you, but for every guest attending.
Details
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres - Displayed, Hors d'oeuvres - Passed, Plated, Stations
Maximum capacity: 200