Coatesville Country Club

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I have to say, I'm so glad we picked the Coatesville Country Club for our wedding, it is definitely a hidden gem! From the moment we first spoke to and met with the wedding planner Lori we felt so comfortable and she was so personable it really helped destress the whole situation. Her experience and expertise really helped create a beautiful day! The wedding was flawless, and we even dropped off some stuff,including parts to make a candy buffet, and it was set up beautifully for us which really was awesome and relieved is from another crazy thing that day. From the moment we walked into our reception we were welcomed by staff and the wedding party had our own server, Brittany, that was also awesome and really made our wedding day great. I honestly don't have enough good things to say about Lori and her staff, they made our wedding an amazing experience, and I couldn't be any more pleased! I haven't stopped recommending them to everyone, and my unmarried family is definetly considering!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION

Details
Maximum capacity: 300
Wedding services: Ceremony, Reception
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)