Coastline Studios

Coastline Studios

Grand Rapids, MI
616.929.1888   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

Hiring Coastline Studios was the absolute best unexpected decision we made about our wedding. Until a few months before the big day, we wrote off the idea of videography all together. We didn’t think we could fit video into our budget, and we didn’t think anyone would watch it after the wedding anyway. But then I discovered Coastline and everything changed…

John’s friendly, caring personality and obvious passion for videography absolutely won me over. The sample films he showed me also swayed the decision -- His finished films are MAGICAL! We ended up booking his Cinematic package, which included a jib, long trailer, and longer finished film.

Having Coastline with us on our wedding day was wonderful. A few things you should to know about what it’s like:
•The entire Coastline crew is FUN. These guys totally fit in with our family and friends and were friendly without being intrusive.
•The amount of equipment Coastline utilizes is ASTOUNDING. Yes, their services can seem pricey, but you should see the lighting, microphones, cameras, tripods, and other crazy stuff they bring to make your video look like a serious Hollywood movie. Your budget videographers definitely will not offer all this.
•ALL of the crew are PROFESSIONALS. The whole team discusses lighting, color balance, the best angles, and where to hide so you can’t see them (which I only know because John told me afterward, not because I noticed it on the day of). They also dress very professionally, including wearing khaki pants and black logoed polos on our 90+ degree July day (yikes!).
•They are COMMITTED. Mother Nature made our wedding day a little crazy. Coastline was flexible and kept rolling through it all to ensure our film reflected our whole day.

As for the finished product, I am almost speechless. Our trailer and wedding film are authentic, beautiful, emotional, and unlike anything I’ve ever seen. The colors are vibrant. The music is perfect. Our families and friends absolutely loved watching it and have asked to watch multiple times.

To sum it up, here are a few words from the email I sent John after it all: “I feel as though you read my mind as to what I hoped to share about the day… I know our wedding and its videography presented some unusual challenges, but you all seized them and were not at all put off by the extra effort required to present our story. You are each truly special and we appreciate your obvious dedication to your craft.”\

Hire John and his amazing team. You won’t regret it!

Services Used: Videography
401 Hall St SW, Suite 160B, Grand Rapids, MI 49503

Cinematic Wedding Films

Our singular focus is to create stunningly unique wedding films that are tailored to each individual couple's style & personality. With a focus on premium cinematic coverage mixed with editing excellence, we aim to create a film that is as special you & will help you relive your wedding day forever!

Categories: Videography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, Memorials, Sweet 16s
Established: 2003
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Coastline Studios is a professional, personal, and modern service for today's brides & grooms. Not only do they do fantastic work but they work with you to make sure you are getting what you desire even if it means going above & beyond. That is the kind of vendors I prefer to work with, the team oriented, willing to do what it takes kind of service. You should too!
Coastline Studios is a wedding Videographer from Grand Rapids, Michigan. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Traverse City, Detroit, and Ann Arbor. Coastline Studios is a professional wedding Videographer that has been part of the Michigan wedding industry for 11 years. We specialize in Creating Unique and Personal Wedding films tailored to each individual couple