Coastal Life Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Costal Life Photography (George Tazzini) was the most fun and professional person we had worked with...He made everyone feel confortable and was so easy to get along with. Everyone at our wedding has positive feedback and would love to work with him if they had the opportunity. He sent me the most amazing pic of a close up after my make-up application. He knew how to save time to get other pics that we really wanted. He has a victorian fainting couch and a white board so that all our guest could take a pic and write a "note" of congrats to us, what a great idea! He is extremely talented and I can't believe the amazing pics he had taken. Plus they are digital so if there is a little wrinkle you dont like he could fix it if you wanted. We really can't say enough positive things about George!

Christa & Jim November 8 wedding

Hey George!

Coastal Life Photography responded with the following comments:

Thank you soooo much for this amazing review Christa! It's quite humbling. I just do what I know how to do best, and am happy to hear your thoughts on how I do it!(did that make sense) :-) You and Jim were amazing and added to the whole equation! Talk soon!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
14 Holmes Street, Mystic, CT 06355

Covering CT, RI, MA by car and the World by plane! :-)

Located in Mystic, CT, Coastal Life Photography offers the best Wedding coverage in the area. Each Wedding photography package is custom designed to fit your specific wants and needs. Please call George at 860-572-8881 to personally discuss your Wedding details. We serve CT, MA, RI other destinations too!
Details