Coastal Knot Bridal Boutique

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

From beginning to end, Amanda was magnificent! After trying several dresses, I put on the dress that I fell in love with. She was so attentive and sweet. Laura did my alterations she was amazing. She did my daughters dress from my train that I wanted cut off, it turned out beautiful and my dress ended up fitting me like a glove! Amazing service and great selection. Love Love Love Coastal Knot!!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
4113 Oleander Drive, Unit C, Wilmington, NC 28403

A Modern Bridal Experience

We are a modern bridal boutique specializing in making your wedding dress shopping experience as memorable and fun as possible.  We carry designer gowns by Allure, Casablanca, Pronovias, Enzoani, and Sophia Tolli.  We also carry accessories for your big day including shoes, jewelry, and veils!

5041-1 Main ... read more