CnC Moments Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We had the pleasure of working with Yenny for our wedding back in October. I can say hands down she was the best vendor we chose for the entire wedding! After meeting her we had a quick photo session. I am not someone who tends to like their picture taken and she made it EXTREMELY comfortable and fun! We knew right away she had to be our photographer!

Yenny is so detailed and did such a good job at making sure we got what we were asking for. She had lists of poses/ picture opportunities which was very helpful since I had no clue what I wanted. Her work is beautiful and I was so excited when I received our photos from the wedding. You can tell she takes pride in her work and always gives you 110%!

I would strongly recommend her to anyone looking for a phenomenal photographer who really cares about your big day!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Allen, TX 75013

At CnC Moments Photography, I'd like to think that photography matters. More importantly, your wedding photography matters. I get very excited when clients approach me with the same kind of passion and love for the work that I do.

With a creative eye, quirky sense of humor, I capture your honest emotion during your wedding day, the be autiful smile of the bride, the galant of groomsmen, the delight of proud parents and make sure your experience with me begins and ends with a smile, each and everytime. I strive to make sure that memories of your wedding are preserved forever.

If you think you like my photography style, give it a try and I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised by the fun artistic and creativity that I have to offer.

Cheers,

Yenny Gee

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow/Montage
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards