cmbdesignz

Profile Picture
Anonymous
1 Review
2+ years ago

I'm from Pittsburgh, Pa and a coworker recommended Connie's work. We've never met and after talking over the phone for 15 minutes about our wedding, she was able to create a beautiful, unique and personal invitation for us. We didn't have anything specific in mind, and yet she created exactly what we were looking for. She's a pleasure to work with and is very open and honest, making her pricing almost as fantastic as her work! Thanks for everything, Connie!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Buffalo, NY 14225

Welcome to cmbdesignz WeddingWire Storefront!  I design custom wedding invitations, table numbers, wedding menus and favor tags. My style has been called many things: refined, professional, moving, elegant and simple in the best of ways. If the project allows for it, I have also been known to be a bit quirky and narrative also.

You can find creative ideas from many different sources but if you truly want something amazing that fits your style and budget, going with a graphic designer who will sit down and really work with you on customizing your wedding stationary is really the way to go. I commit 100% satisfaction with every client I work with.

Details