CLH images Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

To say that my husband and I are in love with our wedding photos would be an understatement. Carrie captured every beautiful moment of our wedding day that from those photos, we're able to relive the entire day, over and over again! We were ecstatic when we first spoke with her (about 6 months prior to our wedding) and found out that she was available to shoot our day. I had found Carrie through a friend of mine who had her son's photo's taken by her, and couldn't have been happier with the luck of "word of mouth". After seeing all of her work on wedding shoots, I knew that the most important thing about our day was to have Carrie do our photos! We hadn't actually met Carrie before our big day, but communication flowed between e-mails and finally the phone call before our day to discuss us, our family, and our desires for our pictures. The way that she captured every detail from our big day was amazing. She dedicates a blog to each couple, while choosing the best shots from the day for it. We also booked her photo-booth for our guests to have some fun with, and those shots crack us up every time we look at them! I can't wait till a few days from now when we get our custom made photo-book, and now we get to sit down to decorate our house with beautiful shots (which might be a tough task because there are too many to choose from)! I can honestly say that anyone would be as blessed as we were when booking Carrie-- you can truly see how much she loves the job itself and has a fantastic eye for catching the most important details. Once we start our newest additions to our family, we'll definitely be booking her again!

Services Used: Photography