Classic Celebrations

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I was the luckiest girl in the world when I won Keshia and her team at a bridal show. She was INCREDIBLE! Helped me out so much with finding vendors in my budget, and helping remind me of things to do that I didn't know I had to. I had her as a day-of coordinator and yet she did so much more than that. Please please please, hire this lady and her team to organize your wedding, you will be beyond relieved that you did, the weight will be lifted off your shoulders with grace and a smile.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Orlando, FL 32867

Transforming your dream Celebration into a Classic reality!

Planning for the BIGGEST EVENT in your Life?

Need Some Assistance?

Classic Celebrations can create the perfect plan just for You!

Your Engagement period is a wonderful, magical time in your lives, but it can be stressful as well dealing with all the details of wedding planning.....

Classic Celebrations is available to help ... read more

Planning for the BIGGEST EVENT in your Life?

Need Some Assistance?

Classic Celebrations can create the perfect plan just for You!

Classic Celebrations is available to help you through this time of planning and through all the events on your Wedding Day! We offer a variety of services from vendor consultation through full-service wedding planning. We aim to make your engagement period and wedding day as "stress-less" as possible!

We're a full-time, full-service special event planning business!

We can provide as much or as little assistance as you require to make your event successful.  Since we are a full-time event planning/coordination business, we have the opportunity and time to contribute the attention that your wedding needs to be successful!

We have spent countless hours researching and visiting local sites and vendors to provide you with information on the "right" service providers for your event.

We believe our training, research and commitment can greatly assist with planning and coordinating your Special Day!

We would enjoy hearing from you and discussing the details of your Special Day! The initial consultation is free... So contact us today to set-up an appointment!

+/- read less