Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Point Pleasant

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Clarks Landing was by far and away the most amazing reception venue. Our family and friends, 3 months later, are STILL talking about how amazing our wedding was! My friends comment on how relaxed I was that day, and it all had to do with how comfortable Clarks made me feel. Don, Kristin, Judy and the team made sure everything was completely handled and I didn't have to worry about a thing, which was honestly worth every penny. My husband and I truly enjoyed every moment of our wedding, and they even made sure we ate! Our private server was amazing, we loved her and she even packaged us up one of each of our entrees and desserts to take home with us to eat again, which we did the next day! Judy even got down under the table and helped me put my sparkly sandals on during the toasts so I could dance the night away! The guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing the food was and how beautiful the venue was, how everything was done perfectly from beginning to end. There is NO BETTER place to have your wedding and you honestly will not regret it! Best decision we made by far! Thanks to the team at Clarks, you truly made it the best day of our lives!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
Clarks Landing Yacht Club Caterers offers brides and grooms many options, which include a rehearsal dinner location, a ceremony location, a separate cocktail hour room, a grand ballroom, and a relaxation room for after the wedding. Our unique services include outdoor ceremonies under our chapel and arrival by yacht.

Our crowning jewel is ... read more

Our crowning jewel is the elegant Bridal Suite. Designed to romance the bride at the height of her special day and to be shared with those closest to her, it is a place to relax, be pampered and celebrate! At the end of the night, after your guests have left, take your bridal party into the relaxation room where you can unwind and discuss all the memories that were made.
+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
PROS I KNOW (172) View All 172 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)