Clarks Landing Yacht Club, Point Pleasant

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Maxine
05/15/2015

You fall in love with this venue as soon as you walk in! The staff is absolutely wonderful especially Nicole. My husband and I needed no convincing after seeing the place and speaking with Nicole, she made it feel like home to us and made us feel like one of her family members. I have been getting so many compliments on their service, literally every time I see someone who attended they tell me that their waiter or waitress was so attentive and catered to their every need and want. The food was absolutely DELICIOUS and I actually got to sit down to eat because they took care of everything. I am so happy we chose Clarks to have our reception because we truly feel like we are apart of the Clarks family and they can do no wrong in our book. The venue is breathtaking and their staff is phenomenal. WHEN you choose Clarks it will be the best decision you've ever made second to saying "I Do"

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
Clarks Landing Yacht Club Caterers offers brides and grooms many options, which include a rehearsal dinner location, a ceremony location, a separate cocktail hour room, a grand ballroom, and a relaxation room for after the wedding. Our unique services include outdoor ceremonies under our chapel and arrival by yacht.

Our crowning jewel is ... read more

Our crowning jewel is the elegant Bridal Suite. Designed to romance the bride at the height of her special day and to be shared with those closest to her, it is a place to relax, be pampered and celebrate! At the end of the night, after your guests have left, take your bridal party into the relaxation room where you can unwind and discuss all the memories that were made.
+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
PROS I KNOW (173) View All 173 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)