CK Paper Designs

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Tania
09/27/2014

I received Kimberlee's information from a friend who had invitations made for her New Year's Even wedding. I am so glad I did!
Kimberlee was absolutely wonderful to work with. I live in Pennsylvania, and all of our communication was via email. Kimberlee was always responsive. She was so flexible and creative, and designed the sweetest invitations, programs, and seating charts for our wedding. I was told by more than one person that our invitations were the cutest they had ever seen. :)
Kimberlee was so easy to work with and so affordable. I am excited for our pictures to come so Kimberlee can design thank you cards for us. I just know they will be perfect, too!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
7702 67th Street NE, Marysville, WA 98270
BLOG

CK Paper Designs offers fresh, unique, and modern wedding invitation designs in a variety of colors
 to fit every bride's wedding theme. All of our designs are created exclusively by CK Paper Designs,
 so they cannot be found anywhere else. We have a wide assortment of styles available from
 traditional to modern.
... read more

traditional to modern.

Each wedding invitation design on our site has a matching suite that includes response cards, save the
 date cards, reception cards, directions cards, thank you cards, websites and MORE ... making it easy to
 carry a specific theme throughout on all your pieces for your entire wedding.

All of our invitations are printed on heavy 100 lb. smooth white cardstock and include white matching
 envelopes so that your wedding package is complete.
  * NEW * July 2011:  We carry Envelopments® full line of products.  Over 90 shapes in over 231 colors are available
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------

WE ALSO OFFER CUSTOM DESIGNS...
 CK Paper Designs works closely with you to pick your personal tone by choosing color, format, style
 and sizes to create an original one-of-a-kind elegant and sophisticated designs that are sure to
 leave a lasting impression.

** Each design is priced per set according to the complexity, materials and printing technique.

EACH SET INCLUDES
 • Design mock-up, materials and assembly
 • Announcement / Invitation
 • RSVP Cards w/envelopes
 • Direction Card
 • Exterior Envelope Envelope

ADD-ONS
 • Program  • Menu  • Favor/Gift Tags  • Maps  • Place Cards  • Escort Cards  • Table Numbers
 • Thank You Cards  • Stickers  • Envelope Address Bands  • Custom Website