CK Catering

Quality of Service
Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

I had a great experience with CK Catering! They had many delicious options to choose from and worked with me to figure out all the details beforehand so that I did not have to worry about anything during the wedding! The food was delicious and the pricing very reasonable compared to other options. The staff on site was extremely helpful and professional. I highly recommend CK Catering for any wedding needs!

Services Used: Catering
2430 Plaza Drive, Benton Harbor, MI 49022

A Div. of Country Kitchen Catering LLC

CK Catering is a Div. of Country Kitchen Catering LLC. Family owned and operated for over 40 years.

At CK Catering we Specialize in Weddings and special events. We pride ourselves on creative menus which are visually spectacular yet taste every bit as good as they look. No "wedding food" our goal is to have your guests so impressed that they comment for years to come how awesome your reception was.  Feel free to ask about any cuisine or style of service our staff thrives on unique events and eagerly welcome challenges.

For more information contact Bob Hollerbach at 269-449-9004 or

+/- read less
Categories: Catering
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1972
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
CK Catering does an amazing job of working with brides to create a catering plan that fits the style and budget of their event. They have delicious food, excellent service, and an ability to create beautiful presentations that make events more memorable. I continue to refer my brides to CK Catering because they are so easy to work with and will work hard to make your day wonderful!
CK Catering is a wedding Caterer from Benton Harbor . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Southwest Michigan, Northern Indiana, and Kalamazoo Michigan. CK Catering is a professional wedding Caterer that has been part of the Michigan wedding industry for 41 years. We specialize in Wedding Catering, off site catering, Corporate Catering, BBQs, Pig Roasts, Barn Wedding Catering