CITY SWEETS & CONFECTIONS

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Deborah Lauren is fantastic. She was the first wedding cake vendor we saw and we fell in love right away. My husband and I are into a really unique blend of flavors and foods, so when we heard about the champagne cake, we knew we had to try it. Yeah, it's as good as it sounds, and with berry frosting in the middle, it's to die for! I wish I could preserve the cake top we have forever, but we don't even plan to wrap it and freeze it for our first anniversary, it's THAT good (we just may order another fresh one instead ;) ). The design of the cake was really beautiful as well, as Deborah took two of her previous designs and combined it into one--truly the work of an artist! I highly recommend City Sweets, and will definitely do business with her again!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
251 W 30th St • 3rd Fl (between 7th & 8th aves), ***BY APPOINTMENT ONLY*** , New York, NY 10001

Where Art & Cake Connect

Where Art & Cake Connect

Details
Desserts: Cheese, Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Fruit, Groom's Cake, Pastries
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pickup, Tastings
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Organic, Vegan
Health license: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (9)
Deb Lauren is a flavor maverick! There's a bad aura that surrounds wedding cakes as being tasteless, dry, and not wanted...but City Sweets blows that bad rep away. Every bite has you wanting more, every morsel gets devoured, and what takes the "cake" is that it's presented beautifully. Her delicate sugar flowers are a must and always surrounded by that question "are they real?" She's a pleasure to work with, responsive to any and all questions and always has the best interest of her clients. Hire her now!
CITY SWEETS & CONFECTIONS is a wedding cake designer from New York City. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Long Island, New Jersey, and Connecticut. CITY SWEETS & CONFECTIONS is a professional wedding cake maker that has been part of the New York City wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in beautiful and delicious couture cakes