Citrus Club

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't say enough good things about having our wedding reception at the Citrus Club. Jeannelle was amazing to work with, she was so professional and helpful - she truly helped us make our vision a reality. The view is SPECTACULAR. Our guests were blown away by how beautiful it was as the sun was setting and once it was dark and the city lights were sparkling through the windows. Also, the food was DELICIOUS! All of our guests were blown away by their meal. I wanted food that was as good as my guests would expect when they went out to dinner for a fancy meal - and the Citrus Club delivered. Incorporating the crab cake somewhere is a must - one of the best crab cakes I've ever had! Overall, we couldn't have been happier with the Citrus Club - I highly recommend it to all the Orlando Brides-to-be!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
255 South Orange Avenue, Suite 1800, Orlando, FL 32801

Something Old, Something New, Something Downtown with a View

The experienced private events team here at the Citrus Club is ready to help you plan your Wedding!  With spectacular views & superior service, your wedding will provide both you and your guests with memories to last a lifetime.

Our wedding packages start at $115 & include...
4 Hour open bar, Butler passed hors d' ... read more

Our wedding packages start at $115 & include...
4 Hour open bar, Butler passed hors d' oeuvres, wine service with dinner, Champagne toast, plated or buffet dinner, Custom-designed wedding cake, black harwood dancefloor, floor length linen, day of wedding coordination, vendor referrals & a complimentary tasting up to 4 people.

Contact us today to schedule a tour of our Orlando banquet rooms, meeting facilities, and other private events spaces!

Give us a call at 407-843-1080

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
PROS I KNOW (69)
Citrus Club is a wedding Reception Venue from Orlando, FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Central , East, and West Florida. Citrus Club is a professional wedding location that has been part of the Orlando wedding industry for over 40 years. We specialize in wedding planning, exquisite cuisine and fine Service