Christine's Cake Creations

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Christine worked with us on our choice of cupcakes and a six inch cake topper and was helpful and creative. We decided on a mix of German Chocolate Cake and Vanilla Rasberry cupcakes and a swirl topper and everything was delicious!! She willingly added to the count when the wedding guests increased and arrived on time and was helpful in the display set up and putting fresh flowers on the cake topper. People raved about how delicious the cupcakes were with the wonderful fillings!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
Paso Robles, CA 93446

Hi, my name is Christine Rocha and I have been creating cakes for 20 years. I offer top quality and delicious cakes for every occasion from custom designed wedding cakes to birthday cakes and every celebration cake and cupcakes!  I look forward to creating a masterpiece for you.

Details
Categories: Wedding Cake
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1999
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)