Christie Lopez Makeup & Skincare LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Christie Lopez came to me as a recommendation from Jillian Stevens at the Boca Raton Resort. I set up a trial with her during one of my visits to Florida (I live in NYC and had a destination wedding in Boca!) and booked her immediately afterward. What sealed the deal for me was not only the beautiful job she did on my hair and airbrush makeup, but also her warm, calming, and genuine personality. I knew I would be a wreck the day of my wedding and would want someone like her in the room keeping everyone calm with her energy! Getting ready the day of my wedding went flawlessly. She was present exactly when she said she would be and ready to go! She did my MOH's hair and makeup first (the only member of my bridal party) and the outcome was breathtaking. My MOH is beautiful but she looked like an actual supermodel. After that, she did my hair and makeup and I truly never felt so beautiful in my entire life. For my hair, she put extensions in and did a loose curl with a few pieces up on each side. For my makeup, she did airbrush foundation and blush and beautiful eye makeup with individual lashes. She was very accommodating when I wanted to change a few things with my eye makeup to get the look just right. Christie was also able to accommodate my friend's hair last minute - she put extensions in her hair and did a cute, rocker-chic ponytail! All in all, my experience was wonderful and I highly recommend her to all future brides. She is awesome!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
On Location, South Florida, FL
BLOG

Go Ahead. Be Beautiful.

Let us take care of your makeup, skin and hair! Have your makeup done flawlessly by an experienced AIRBRUSH makeup professional who also is a Medical Esthetician. Look like yourself but BETTER! Christie and her Beauty Team use TEMPTU airbrush systems for a flawless look as well as professional makeup brands for all skin types.  Makeup professionals have experience with every skin color and skin type and we can make you look your BEST. We can apply the perfect style of false lashes to suit your eye shape and look. Christie's 8 years in the BRIDAL beauty industry includes::: weddings, special events (PROM and Bat Mizvahs), print advertising, commercials, corporate events, theatrical events and even celebrity weddings (we don't kiss and tell).  She was recently published in Maxim magazine and loves working with models from all over the world. Her numerous published bridal work has been a dream come true, and she loves seeing how collaboration can make magic.

Christie and her Beauty Team stylists give you the perfect hairstyle, so ask about hair and makeup wedding packages today!  Now offering 100% Remy Human Hair Clip In Extensions with complimentary color matching.  We can accomodate large bridal parties at no additional charge. See my website for a custom quote and to get more information.

As well as an Bridal Beauty Specialist, Christie is a licensed Paramedical Esthetician experienced in working with Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons, to make your skin look look great even without makeup. Christie is very experienced in skin conditions and diseases so you can rest assured she will take upmost care in your skincare needs before, during and after your big day.  I believe that makeup should enhance what you have underneath. I do many different skincare treatments to get your “wedding face” in optimum condition prior to your special day.  Skincare Consultations are always complimentary before and after your big day.

Christie would like to invite you to our  Beauty Society website where all products are

paraben free, sulfate free, gluten free, fragrance free, cruelty free, vegan friendly and eco friendly.

LIKE our FACEBOOK page for UPDATES on SPA & MAKEUP EVENTS, SPECIAL DISCOUNTS and TIPs/Tricks

Follow us on INSTAGRAM @christielopezmakeup and #christielopezmakeup for up to the minute happenings

Serving all of South Florida.  Based in Palm Beach, FL.  By Appointment only.  Se Habla Espanol.

Details
Services: Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup
ENDORSEMENTS (10)
Christie does an amazing job. I truly enjoy working with her and appreciate the transformation she does to make my clients truly glow! It is also important to note that she is aware of what colors and type of makeup work with the camera and not against it...something not every Makeup Artist is aware of. I highly recommend Christie as your makeup artist...whether or wedding day or any portraits. She is professional, conscientious, creative, and reliable.
PROS I KNOW (107) View All 107 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Christie Lopez Makeup & Skincare LLC is a wedding makeup & hair stylist from South Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Palm Beach, Broward , and Miami. Christie Lopez Makeup & Skincare LLC is a professional wedding makeup artist that has been part of the South Florida wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in airbrush makeup and hair styling