Chrissy K Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When we first met Chrissy K, we immediately felt comfortable talking to her about our wedding day vision. Chrissy was accommodating and gave immediate responses when we had any questions. When we had our engagement session, Chrissy went above and beyond to make our vision for beachy pictures a reality. My husband and I were both nervous, but Chrissy made us comfortable and at ease. She was so fun to work with!

On the day of the wedding, we had so many family pictures and when time seemed most pressing, Chrissy was most professional and proactive about getting all the photos we wanted...and did not allow distractions to create stress. Everyone was impressed with Chrissy's charismatic personality, her proactive nature, her professionalism and the way she valued everyone in the midst of the craziness and fun times! When we were on the dance floor, every time there was a candid moment, Chrissy was there to capture it. She melted right into the atmosphere and party and her love for capturing fun moments was real! We loved having Chrissy K as our photographer! She is not only a wonderful artist, but she was a joy to work with and we will definitely be using her again!!!! Choose Chrissy K Photography! You will NOT be disappointed!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
219 Monastery Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19128
BLOG

Portrait and Wedding Photographer

First...Thank You for stopping by and taking a look at what I can offer you on your very special day. I am a Freelance Professional Photographer based in Philadelphia. I do limit the number of weddings I shoot each year to ensure that every couple gets my undivided attention!

My packages start at $1640 and that employs two photographers. ... read more

My packages start at $1640 and that employs two photographers. Each package is customizable which is discussed at our first meeting. You are welcome to visit my website www.chrissykphotography.com and also my old blog for up-to-date information and pictures from recent weddings and portrait sessions.

Thank you for reading this, and if you like what you see, please give me a call at (267) 702-3010.Chrissy +/- read less
Details