Chrissy K Photography

Profile Picture
Patricia
1 Review
12/06/2014

We had an amazing and unique wedding at Christ Church and the Mask and Wig Club in Center City Philadelphia. Chrissy K was an amazing help when it came to creative ideas, organizing family members, and keeping us calm and relaxed. She was professional, fun to work with, and she really personalized and understood our vision of this special day. We are both blown away with the photographs and thrilled to have had Chrissy K capture our day. Friends have commented that some of our photographs look like scenes from a "romantic movie," and they are truly artistic and beautiful. Chrissy K is a gifted and friendly photographer and we would highly recommend her.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
219 Monastery Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19128
BLOG

Portrait and Wedding Photographer

First...Thank You for stopping by and taking a look at what I can offer you on your very special day. I am a Freelance Professional Photographer based in Philadelphia. I do limit the number of weddings I shoot each year to ensure that every couple gets my undivided attention!

My packages start at $1640 and that employs two photographer
s. Each package is customizable which is discussed at our first meeting. You are welcome to visit my website www.chrissykphotography.com and also my old blog for up-to-date information and pictures from recent weddings and portrait sessions.

Thank you for reading this, and if you like what you see, please give me a call at (267) 702-3010.Chrissy
Details
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Prints, Proof CD of All Images
Liability Insurance: Yes