Chrissy K Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Tanya&Chris
07/18/2015

We first met Chrissy when she photographed my niece’s wedding in 2013. When we got engaged a year later, we knew we wanted Chrissy to document our wedding. There was no question. Not only is she magnificently talented, she is high-energy, creative and so much fun. She is also very professional and easy to work with. We had an engagement session with Chrissy last October at Valley Forge Park. We had a great time roaming around the park to capture the sun. The photos are amazing. It was difficult to pick which one to use for our save the date cards. We had such a blast with Chrissy at our wedding and we were floored as to how many different angles she managed to capture during our ceremony – we didn’t even notice her moving around! She had some wonderful ideas for shots on the grounds of our venue which turned out to be phenomenal photos. We are so grateful to have had Chrissy document our day and cannot help but smile every time we look at the photographs.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
219 Monastery Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19128
BLOG

Portrait and Wedding Photographer

First...Thank You for stopping by and taking a look at what I can offer you on your very special day. I am a Freelance Professional Photographer based in Philadelphia. I do limit the number of weddings I shoot each year to ensure that every couple gets my undivided attention!

My packages start at $1640 and that employs two photographers. ... read more

My packages start at $1640 and that employs two photographers. Each package is customizable which is discussed at our first meeting. You are welcome to visit my website www.chrissykphotography.com and also my old blog for up-to-date information and pictures from recent weddings and portrait sessions.

Thank you for reading this, and if you like what you see, please give me a call at (267) 702-3010.Chrissy +/- read less
Details