Chris Laich - Music Services

Chris Laich - Music Services

Top reputation in town. Voted best Wedding DJ in DC.

Washington, DC 20007 | map
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Check out our YouTube page for some samples:http://www.youtube.com/user/claich?feature=mhee

Chris Laich Music Services is truly a boutique music service (NOTE: they define boutique as having only 4 accomplished associates). They focus on providing elegant DJ Services for Weddings in DC, Virginia, and Maryland.
They have worked one event at a time to earn the best reputation in DC; and their point of concentration is on quality of events, not quantity of events.
Check out their website for some additional details, but please note that they like to keep things simple and easy for you!
The company is directed by Chris Laich, who is Washington’s most critically-acclaimed Wedding Disc Jockey. He plays at some of the most exclusive Weddings and events in DC and for the past 4 years has been named the top Wedding DJ in the area by Washingtonian Magazine
Chris and his associates have single-handedly transcended the entire Wedding industry with their unique style, sophistication, and creative mixing -- you can be certain your guests will notice.
Your wedding will be given an exquisite atmosphere where distinctively romantic sounds will be woven throughout the reception and dinner, followed by a smooth transition to tasteful, up-beat, fun (but NEVER cheesy) music for dance time.

The reason this company has been so successful is that their events are truly distinctive, unique, romantic, very fun, and – what every bride wants – surprise-free.

Voted "Washington's Top Rated Wedding DJ" Washingtonian Magazine
Named "One of the Hottest Wedding DJ's in the US" Modern Bride Magazine
Voted "Best of the Knot Weddings" Theknot.com
Listed "Among Virginia's very best Wedding DJ's" Northern Virginia Magazine
"5-Star Platinum list" Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Magazine
Member, International Special Events Society (ISES)
Member, Special Event Sites Marketing Alliance (SESMA)

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I can't say enough nice things about Chris Laich Services and our DJ, Ross! At first, I was hesitant to go with a DJ because I've been to weddings with a lot of cheesy songs and announcements... But I really wanted a variety of music including some middle eastern songs mixed in so I gave Chris a call. From the beginning, he was so responsive and put me at ease. When I met with our DJ Ross, he basically walked me through all the intros and music preferences and even helped me put together my wedding timeline.

Hiring Ross as our DJ was one of the smartest decisions we made for our wedding. We had such a blast and everyone was dancing the entire time- which was really important to me. I don't think anyone even attempted to request songs because his choices were so good (and I had only given him a few songs to play and my general preferences). Ross was awesome- you can't go wrong.

We also hired Chris Laich music services for our ceremony music (solo violinist). It was great! They worked with me on the type of vibe I was going for and even learned a song that I really wanted for our exit!

These guys are known for being the best in town and with my experience i totally agree.

• Wedding: 1+ year ago
Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
Profile Picture
Private User
202-997-2514
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards